Christmas Bucket List | Blogmas


Christmas Movie Night

Jumping into my onesie and snuggling up on the sofa with some classic Christmas films is my ideal way to spend any December evening. Sky Movies have their own Christmas channel with the cream of the crop but I usually opt for Channel 5's cheesey films I've never heard of before.

Bake Festive Treats

I love baking for family and friends but there's so much more to sweet Christmas treats than the traditional mince pie. Christmas cookies make a great gifts. Whether you fancy sweet or savoury (or both), Pinterest is full of of Christmas themed goodies this time of year. I have an entire board dedicated to them, the tough part is deciding what I should bake first!

Hand Make Cards

Handmade gifts and cards are so much more personal and often save a pretty penny. I'm hoping to spend an evening making cards and gift tags this year with some Christmas tunes for my soundtrack to sing a long to.

Visit Christmas Markets

This is a tradition I've managed to keep up for the past 5 years and this year, with a girly shopping trip planned, I'll be visiting Christmas markets once again. I try to visit different ones around the country and so far my favourite is Birmingham's offerings closely followed by Manchester.

What's on your Christmas bucket list? Do you have any traditions you like to uphold each year?

Lucy x

No comments