Birthday Wish List: Beauty

Hip hip hooray! It's nearly my Birthday! In two weeks and two days I'll be celebrating my birthday with family, friends, lots of food and undoubtedly lots of wine! I thought I'd share with you what's on my wishlist so here's the beauty bits I'm hoping to get my hands.

1. L'oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara. I've tried countless different mascaras but never bought the same one twice because I haven't yet fallen in love. The adverts for this mascara promise volume with a brush that works its magic on upper and lower lashes. 

2. Barry M Silk Collection - Blue Mist. After first hearing about these on Barry M's facebook page I've been desperate to get my hands on them but I've been on a little spending ban. I've now read countless reviews and there's a few colours I have my eye on. Blue Mist seems perfect for spring and I don't have another colour quite like it in my collection.

3. Models Own Hypergel Nail Polish - Lilac Sheen. Another colour to add to my spring collection, I love the gel effect and the professional finish it gives to the at home mani.

4. Revlon Matte Lipstick - Pink pout. When it comes to lipstick I must admit I'm not so adventurous. This colour is right up my street and I've heard it's a great dupe for Mac Snob.

5. Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer. I've never ventured further than Collection's infamous offering that everybody seems to love but lately I've been looking for something different. I'm impressed with all of the S&G make up I've tried so far and I hope it stays that way.

6. Estee Lauder Eu De Parfum - Modern Muse. Around Christmas time I had a free sample and fell completely in love with this fragrance. I'm terrible at describing scents so I won't even try but it's worth a sniff if you're at the perfume counter.

I'd love to know what's on your wish list lately. Have you tried any of these products?

Lucy ox

1 comment

  1. Very good wishlist! I hope you'll get all the items on it by your BDay.
    You've got a very nice blog, dear! Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin? I'd love to ❤

    Lu.
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete