Planner Layout: Frozen

Disney planner stickers
 
Disney planner layout stickers


I never know whether to post my planner layouts before or after I fill them in completely. I love seeing people's day-to-day's filled with errands and appointments but I'm always a bit uneasy when it comes to putting my entire week's plans online.

Anyway, I found a bumper pack of Frozen stickers in Poundland and then wandered into the craft section and saw they now sell washi tape in sets of three! That's where I picked up the blue glitter washi from -  it reminds me so much of Elsa's dress. I have a bit of a girl's weekend coming up with two birthdays so I used a cocktail sticker from The Plump Planner and the balloon came in a sticker set from Tiger

I think Disney themes might be the way forward, it really gets me excited for the week ahead. I think I'll be hunting for some more Disney planner stickers soon. As for the Poundland washi tape, I was fairly impressed so I'll do a haul soon (I bought a total of 9 rolls of tape).

ox Lucy

Follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with my posts.

6 comments

  1. This planner theme is adorable. Frozen is always a good choice. I would go for something from Beauty & the Beast. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier Lucy. Just had to check yours out too. I love your frozen theme. Its really pretty.
    Joanny
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bahaha, this is adorable, Lucy! I'm all for Disney themed planners, too. Maybe I should get a packet of Beauty and the Beast stickers for my boring ol' planner. Hmm.

    May | THE MAYDEN | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. The planner is amazing dear..the frozen theme also is a different and cheeky idea to go for..great thought of mind dear..keep it up.:)

    http://www.colossalcloset.in/india-design-2016/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute layout this is! I particularly love the ice-y effect given by all the glitter. ^^
    Minaali
    The Snap Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this post, planner posts are one of my faves, I love the frozen theme especially :) xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete