Paperchase Wishlist

Paperchase loyalty card


I have so many loyalty cards I'm on the search for a new large purse to hold them all but the most recent addition to my collection is the Paperchase Loyalty Card. 'Treat Me' Offers a range of benefits to card holders including free click and collect, a £5 treat on your birthday and free coffee in certain stores.

With 15% off your first purchase after signing up I've been browsing trying to decide what to treat myself too. The Flamingo notecards are cute enough to encourage me to send some letters - I'm terrible when it comes to handwritten post and will usually opt for a quick text. I'm pretty impressed with the range of stickers too. The fitness set include tick boxes to monitor things like your five a day, water intake and squats. I've previously only seen these being sold on Etsy so for a planner addict like myself, I'll be snapping a few of these up.

Have you signed up to the loyalty scheme yet?
ox Lucy

If you liked this post, you might enjoy my recent Paperchase Haul
Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin' to keep up to date.

4 comments

  1. The unicorn moneybox is my favourite =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute isn't it - it'd look super nice on my dresser :)
      ox Lucy

      Delete
  2. I love Paperchase so much! There's one near where I work + it's dangerous! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. My eldest daughter loves unicorns, she'd love that money box! The loyalty scheme sounds brilliant, I'll definitely be looking into that, thank you :) xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete