Pretty Little Liars Tag

Ever since i discovered the wonders of US Netflix over the summer I've been obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. It took me about four weeks to catch up now I'm watching it each week as the episode is aired in the UK. After seeing this tag on Kirstie's blog here I couldn't resist giving it a go myself.



1)Alison made her return to rosewood in her statement red coat. What is your wardrobe statement piece? Anybody who sees me on a day to day basis will tell you it's my leather jacket. My current choice is a black, cropped piece from Zara and I am in love with it! 

2) If you could raid anyone's wardrobe who's would it be? Probably Emily's. Of all the Liar's styles I find hers more wearable. Her look is very relaxed, recently with a slight rocky edge. In real life though I love Ashley Benson's style, she's one of my style icons for sure.

3) Which cast member would you go to if you had a problem? Again I'd have to say Emily. She's the most caring and least judgemental of the Liars. Although Spencer could probably solve any problem I think she might interfere that little bit too much.

4) Which character's personality do you think you most relate to? I'll have to decide this by process of elimination. I am neither as intelligent nor controlling as Spencer. I'm let ditsy than Hannah although in recent episode's she showed she's capable working things out alone. I find Aria a little hasty and immature so It would have to be Emily AGAIN! Although I don't share her love of all things sporty, I'm definitely laid back and keep my calm like she does. I'd like to think people though I was as caring as her too.

5) Which of the character's makeup would you most like to wear? Hannah Marin! I love her hair and makeup, not an episode goes by that she doesn't make me want to go blonde. Her eye make up is always perfect to make her blue eyes pop.



6) Which of the cast would you feel safest with when stuck in an A situation? Spencer! She's intelligent and physically able to escape A. I genuinely think she could outwit A if he/she was working alone.

I absolutely love this show so if any of you do too I'd love to hear your A theories. 
Lucy ox

6 comments

  1. I love PLL!!! Although I'm getting a bit tired of all the twists and turns without any revelations!
    This tag looks like fun.
    I think I'm gonna have a go!

    nailartiste.blogspot.co.uk

    x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, it can be really frustrating but I can't stop watching until we have all the answers!

      Thanks so much for commenting :) ox

      Delete
  2. I also watching Pretty Little Liars. I love it. it's one of my favo serials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great isn't it, I think most people who start watching it become hooked!

      Thanks for commenting :) ox

      Delete
  3. ahahaha, I agree with you in every answer :P
    xxx
    http://loadsof-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You obviously have good taste :) Thanks for commenting xx

      Delete