Pretty Little Liars finale: Hannah Marin's best one liners

So, today is PLL season 4 finale day. A day I've been waiting for ever since seeing the title of the episode is 'A is for Answers'. Do I think we'll get answers? No. Or at least not the kind everybody wants. All I'm hoping for from the show that's had me gripped since season 1 is to find out what's going on with Mrs D, to see a young Fitz in some flashbacks and of course a dose of Hannah Marin's one liners for good measure.

I spoke about my love for PLL in the tag here and without a doubt Hannah is my favourite of all the characters. Her one liners have me in stitches and so to celebrate the end of another amazing series, here are my favourites..


Hannah PLL pretty little liars quote



Hannah PLL pretty little liars quote


Hannah PLL pretty little liars quote


Hannah PLL pretty little liars quote



Hannah PLL pretty little liars quote

So there you have it, my favourite Hannah-isms. A few weeks ago I even tweeted about how much I loved them and did a little fan girl squeal when Ashley Benson herself tweeted me back. 

Do you have a favourite Hannah quote? Or maybe you have a different fave on the show? If you've posted the PLL Tag please leave your links, I'd love to read them and see what you think of the show

Kisses,
-A

I mean..
Lucy ox




*I do not own any of these images/GIFs. All have clickable links to where I sourced them from *

2 comments

  1. I also love Pretty Little Liars, and that quote ,,... Oh please, Jenna can't hear us, she's blind...'' Was really good. Love that scene, even I can't remember it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah's so funny;D Can't wait to see the finale

    ReplyDelete