Paperchase haul - Planner stickers and washi tape


If you've seen my planner posts recently then you'll know I've become a little obsessed with stickers and washi tape. It all started when I was watching videos of various planners on YT trying to decide which one was right for me. I fell into the planning community and discovered a whole new world.

I'd only been buying supplies from eBay and etsy and totally overlooked Paperchase because I tend to view it as overpriced if I'm honest. That being said I decided to pop in one evening after work and came away with a few bits that were well priced and unique. 


These fast food stickers are actually scented. I'm regretting not giving them a quick sniff in the shop because the smell is disgusting. That being said I'll use these to mark out fast food Fridays in my planner - it's my treat at the end of the week if I've eaten healthily.


I can envisage a cute autumnal woodland theme inspired by these stickers. I love their simple, artsy vibe.



Glitter? check. Polka dots? check. Need I say anymore?


Ooooh so festive. I came across this pack of four in the Christmas section which was just magical. I love the quirky robin, owl and penguin illustrations, that's what swayed me towards this set. I'll use this for a themed planner week but also use it in replace of sellotape when wrapping some gifts this year. It'll add a nice quirky touch. 

Are you washi/sticker obsessed like me?
ox Lucy

6 comments

  1. I've never used washi tape but it sounds like a good idea to use it as a substitute for sellotape! I love paperchase! I've just purchased some little bits and bobs and I'm looking forward to getting crafty for Christmas!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love love love those stickers. Great little haul! x
    a life of a charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the second set of stickers, and the penguin washi tape is adorable :)

    Velvet Blush | Beauty Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stickers are so great, such a shame about the smell! I love Paperchase but it definitely can be expensive, I cannot resist their quirky postcards though :)

    Sophie | www.dreamsandcolourschemes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I discovered washi tape last year and I've never gone back! The woodland stickers are so beautiful, but who would think of making scented fast food stickers?! Gross! x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete