Miss Patisserie - Queen of Hearts Bath Bake



When I'm looking to buy a bath bomb for myself I must admit I look no further than my local Lush store. Whilst using up my bath bombs recently I found this little beauty from Miss Patisserie lingering at the back of my drawer and decided to give it a go. Queen of Hearts is a cupcake style bath bake and comes complete with a mound of red 'frosting', glitter and a small red heart to top it off. 

I was pleasantly surprised to find the frosting like topping is actually a gentle exfoliating body scrub whilst the bottom half of the bath bake is the actual bath bomb. I haven't seen this done before but I absolutely love the concept. 



The bath bomb smells beautifully sweet with slight floral scents to it. I'm always hopeless at describing scents but the website tells me it's filled with citrus zest and blackcurrant notes. The water turned a lovely muted purple colour - it reminded me of those Palma Violet sweets.

At £4.50 I wouldn't use one everyday but for a weekly treat or special pamper night they are perfect. That being said, the price point isn't that dissimilar to Lush but with this one you get the added extra of the body scrub. 

You can expect to see these in my Christmas gift guides coming up this month. What alternatives to Lush have you found?

ox Lucy

3 comments

  1. This looks so gorgeous! Can't say no to anything that looks like a cupcake - and I love that the top is like a body scrub, so unique for a bath bomb.

    Might have to check this place out! :)

    Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seen this kind of thing before either, they have some Christmas products on sale atm, I'll be picking some up for gifts and for myself of course :) ox

      Delete
  2. I've never seen anything like this before it's so cool!

    Lauren Ashleigh xx

    ReplyDelete