Birthday Wish List: Homeware

I've been in the process of redesigning my bedroom for so long now but living half at home and half at uni makes it almost impossible to do it in a reasonable length of time. For my birthday I've picked out a few things I'd either like to receive, buy with my birthday money or treat myself to.


1. Record frame. - As part of my photo feature wall I'd use this to display my favourite vinyl records. You can end up paying a pretty penny for these frames but I managed to source this one for less than £2. Bargain!

2. Pink flamingo cushion. - My walls are cream and blue so any accent of pink in my room really pops. This cushion is from Fearne Cotton's homeware range on very.co.uk, it's definitely a range worth looking at if you're in the market for some new homeware.

3. Rob Ryan notebook. - Rob Ryan is my favourite artist. His ability to combine delicate laser cut with the most beautiful of words never fails to astound me. I already own a purse, mugs and calendar with his print on and I even own an original laser cut out but despite admiring them for years I've never owned a notebook. Now i'm trying to blog more this would be perfect for making notes and would sit very pretty on my desk.

4. Acrylic nail polish display. - Currently my go-to nail polishes sit in a line on  my desk and get changed around with each season that passes. Trouble is, I have so many that it's beginning to look a little untidy. This display would be the perfect way to organise them.

5. Bunny cake yankee candle. - Bunny + cake? Erm yes please! This sweet vanilla and coconut scent isn't too overpowering and the colour will look stunning in my room. It's part of their Easter range so I hope to get it whilst I can

6. Bunny tea light holder. - Also from the Yankee Candle Easter range, this adorable tea light holder would look perfect in my room all year round.

What's on your wish list lately? Do you have a favourite from mine? If you'd like to see the rest of my birthday wish lists you can do so here.

Lucy ox 


1 comment

  1. That Rob Ryan notebook is gorgeous! Also, Bunnycake is a really weird name for a candle but I'm intrigued!

    Rachel is Elsewhere

    ReplyDelete