Spring Nails | Mint & Glitter


Three cheers for spring *wheeeeey*!
It feels so long ago that I last saw some sunshine and felt the warmth of it on my skin but alas, spring is here and a couple of weeks earlier than it's official due date buy hey, who's complaining?!

For me, spring means packing away my thick coats and jumpers and rummaging through last year's spring attire to see what pieces make the cut for this s/s season and what can be sold or donated.

Similarly, I do the same with my nail polish and last weekend I stored away all the autumnal tones of berry and forest green and on my desk currently sits an array of pretty pastel shades and a few glitter polishes for good measure.

For the first spring manicure of the month I used two of my favourite Barry M polishes. Mint Green graced my nails with Diamond Glitter on for my accent nail. glitter accent nails are my favourite FYI. This pretty mani eased me into the first week of spring feeling all pretty.

What's your favourite thing about spring? Do you have any favourite spring polishes? I'd love to hear them :) 

Lucy ox

No comments