Manchester | Black Milk Cereal Dive

Black milk cereal manchester review

manchester hipster guide

cereal cafe buzzfeed

I'd read about Cereality New York and Cereal Killer Cafe London with envy so when the north west had their very own piece of the cereal cafe trend I couldn't wait to get try it myself.

Black Milk Cereal Dive is Manchester's very own Cereal Cafe. Situated on the 2nd floor of Afflecks, Black milk has as many cereals as you could wish for and you get to play cereal chef to create your own delicious combination. I opted for Toffee Crisp with Curiously Cinnamon, soya milk and topped off with mini marshmallows. As delicious as that was, the part I was most excited about was the chocolate bowl my cereal concoction was served in. This is an optional extra but you with the choice of milk, dark or white chocolate you will not regret choosing one. 

Next time I'm in Manchester I'll be back at Black Milk, there are far too many cereals to try that one visit just isn't enough. Next time I'll be giving flavoured milk a try too.

What's your favourite cereal? Have you been to a cereal cafe?

ox Lucy
 I'd love you to follow me on Bloglovin Instagram or Pinterest

5 comments

  1. this looks amazing, especially love the sound of the chocolate bowl. definitely will be paying a visit next time i'm in Manchester! x

    www.thedressdiaries.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it was the part I was most looking forward too, turns out chocolate is more exciting when its shaped like dinnerware haha ox

      Delete
  2. Wow, I LOVE cereal! Must store this info in my memory for whenever I get to Manchester.

    PS - It took me a second to realize the bowl was chocolate! At first I thought it was broken pottery. So excited to learn it's chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's a must visit - haha yes I can assure you it's chocolate, damn delicious chocolate too! ox

      Delete
  3. Wow that looks delicious! The idea of having a chocolate bowl would seriously excite me! Hahaha. Loved this post xx

    ohhelloitshannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete