DIY: Bobby Pin Storage Beauty Hack

Bobby Pins storage ideas


Okay girls, I know I'm not alone with this problem. My bobby pins disappear into thin air. They have a severe case of missing socks in the washing machine syndrome and I'm sick of it. So I turned to Pinterest and found this genius DIY beauty hack that I couldn't resist trying out for myself.

You'll need:
An empty tic tac container
Your bobby pins
A sharpie, stickers or some washi tape to decorate


DIY Bobby Pin Storage Beauty Hack



Remove the label from the tic tac container. You might need give it a wipe with a damp sponge to remove any excess glue. And that's the hardest part done! Now it the fun part. Decorate as much or as little as you like. I opted for this glitter washi tape I bought from eBay for a bargain 99p. Stripes of patterned washi tape would also look fantastic or you could keep it simple with some sharpie polka dots. Once your design is done, pop your bobby pins inside and throw your new container into your make up bag. 

Will you be trying this? I'd love to hear any other beauty storage hacks you have in the comments below.

ox Lucy

I'd love you to follow me on Bloglovin Instagram or Pinterest

1 comment

  1. I've always seen the empty tic tac box tip, but I never thought to decorate it!

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete