My Favourite YouTubers

Just recently I've had such a love/hate affair with YouTube. An increasing number of YTers are churning out similar videos and the lack of original, creative content is becoming tiresome. Finding new YTers also seems to be proving difficult since I only ever see well established channels promoted. I decided to trawl through my subscriptions and make sure the only channels in there were ones I love. I realised there were a few people whose videos I could never miss out on and those are the ones I'm going to share with you.


MuchelleB So much more than a fashion Vlogger, Michelle makes a mixed bag of videos and that's what I love. YouTube should be about creativity and Michelle shares her style in lookbooks and fashion DIYs but she also uses her videos as a platform to voice her opinion on a range of topics and give advice too. She's also hella funny and flying the girl power flag. If you like short videos that get to the point and spark conversation, she's your girl.



Em Ford I've read Em's beauty blog from the beginning when her niche was pale skin but in the past few months her popularity rocketed with a series of acne coverage videos on YT and Instagram. Unless you're completely new to YT/the online beauty community you'll probably have seen Emma's 'You Look Disgusting' video she made last month. Even if you're not looking for acne coverage advice I'd still recommend checking out her tutorials. This Margot Robbie make up look is one of my favourites.



Miss Budget Beauty Probably one of the few channels I've stuck with from when I first started watching YT. I find that as a person's channel grows their videos change but MBB stuck to her roots but added a couple of other channels to broaden her audience. The beauty community is pretty saturated nowadays but if you're looking for honest reviews from a reliable and relatable source then you should check out Khila's channel. I can't pick a favourite video of hers but her recent first impressions for a full face of make up using New Look's own brand was on point and perfectly catered towards her viewers.



The Stream TV One for the TV show fandoms out there. If you follow me on twitter you'll know I'm obsessed with Pretty Little Liars and that's how I came to find this channel. Each week after the episode airs the after show is streamed live and the lovely Ashley, Sinead, Meghan and Stephanie discuss the goings on in Rosewood. There's lots of interaction with fan theories and chance to discuss where viewers think the show is heading. It's not only PLL the stream make after shows for, there's Vampire diaries, Real Housewives, Arrow and more. If you need a community to chat about your latest TV obsession, you'll probably find one here.



Which channels have you been watching lately? Recommendations are always welcome.

ox Lucy
I'd love you to follow me on Bloglovin Instagram or Pinterest

No comments