Style Inspiration: Skorts

Style inspiration: Skorts



River Island cami tank top / Cameo Rose skort skirt / Jeffrey Campbell black platform booties, £145 / Marie Turnor leather clutch, £170 / Wet Seal cluster necklace, £7.47 / Topshop moisturizing lipstick, £9.56
With spring on the horizon we can finally think about pretty pastels, wearing shorts without tights and not having to take numerous layers out with us only to have to strip them all off when we get to our over heated indoor destination.

I always choose my outfits by first selecting a base colour and another to compliment it to form the base. As I can't pull off too much pastel I always opt to pair them with black garments and this flowing lilac cami sits beautifully with the structured skorts. 

This floral necklace keeps the outfit on trend for spring whilst the platform boots give the outfit an edge I always aim for. Overly feminine outfits just aren't me and I'm always pairing pretty dresses with leather jackets to tone it down. I'm in love with lunch style bags, at the minute I only own one but I'll be hopefully adding to my collection soon. This ivory one is perfect to go with most outfits.

I'd keep my make up natural, just adding a set of lashes and eye liner for definition. I'd tie the look together with a pink lipstick that lies somewhere between a natural and pastel tone. This one from Topshop seems perfect but I've never tried their lipsticks so may have to investigate :)

Have you got any outfit posts featuring skorts? I'd love to see them. How excited are you for spring? I cannot wait!

Lucy ox
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. I really like the idea of wearing skorts, maybe I will give them a try :)

    Shelley x
    www.shelley-hearts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, they're so versatile :) ox

      Delete
  2. I like the pouch but looking at the price made me cry XD but I love it! its screams "I can be fabulous in summer!" <3

    _em
    themiasalazar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm on the hunt for a budget version atm
      ox

      Delete