Guilty Pleasures.

It's Sunday evening, I should be relaxing after doing a few household chores and prepping for the week ahead. Instead I'm off to Tesco to buy a family size bag of cheese balls and dusting off my 'Keep Calm & Stay Reem' mug ready for the first TOWIE episode of Season 11 tonight. Yep, that's right. I LOVE the only way is Essex. I love the terrible tans, awkward moments, cringe worthy 'acting' and bitchy cat fights. I know it's terrible but TOWIE is one of my guilty pleasures.




It got me thinking about my other guilty pleasures and so I thought I'd share a few with you and maybe some of you will have the same ones and make me feel a little less guilty about them?!

I'm a 23 year-old who loves One Direction and I am completely ashamed of it. I'm ashamed I own all their albums, I'm ashamed I follow them on twitter and I'm ashamed of defending them every time somebody in my presence makes some sort of 'manufactured egotistical boyband' remark but I just can't stop loving them! I've been to see the movie, have a picture of Zayn on my desk and even a 1D eyemask (this was a gift, don't judge too much). I haven't been able to justify paying extortionate prices for their tour tickets though so I do have some boundaries which are definitely reassuring.


Now this one is more of a guilty crush, you know those guys that you really shouldn't fancy but you do? Or those ones you're attracted to for the most bizarre reasons?! Well For a few years now I've had the biggest crush on the comedian John Richardson. You know the grumpy, OCD guy from 8 Out of 10 Cats? Yeah him. For years he didn't have a girlfriend and would tell tales of spending nights in alone without friends as they all settled down. Something about this guy I find unbelievably attractive. There's definitely something attractive about a guy who can make you laugh.

Will you be watching TOWIE tonight? I'd love to know if you have any guilty pleasures?
Lucy ox

1 comment

  1. Yeah, I know what it means to have those "guilty pleasures" that I'm ashamed of.;D But then I think everybody has them, just not everyone's telling it.

    ReplyDelete