Lame crushes

Something that's recently dawned on me is how easily I fall for guys. I'm not talking about head over heels in love, trying to get them down the aisle by any means possible, I'm talking about having a crush on a guy. I can pretty much develop a crush on most guys for the most bizarre reasons and for some reason I've decided to share some of the funniest.



He complimented my handwriting
He let me get on the bus infront of him
When it rained he offered me his coat
He claps during the opening credits of friends
We support the same football team


He knows my subway order off by heart
He complimented me on my nail art
He wears checked shirts
He held open the door for me
He looks good in a black leather jacket and plain white T

I could think of so many more but I'll keep them quiet.. for now. What silly reasons do you have for crushing on a guy? My current crush reminds me of Sebstian Kydd from the Carrie Diaries haha.

Happy Friday!
Lucy ox

No comments