Primark haul: January 2014


I love reading Primark hauls so thought I'd do one of my own. I haven't bought too much lately just needed to stock up on more essential bits for the new year



How adorable are these owl and floral print tweezers?! I had a brow emergency and was very reluctant to pay a lot for some tweezers that I'd probably only use once. When I popped into Primark I fell in love and they were only £1 for a pack of two!


Yup, like everybody else I caved in and bought this. It's so beautifully soft and warm. I have a feeling I'll be wearing it for the duration of winter. It cost £10 which is a bargain compared to similar ones in Topshop.


I've had my eye on this top for months and I was so happy that my Mum kindly bought me it. The Beatles are one of my favourite bands of all time and baseball style T's are definitely my thing so ya know, match made in heaven and all that!


      


I received the green one for Christmas and bought myself the red one. They're a bargain at £3 and are prefect for those student nights out where you don't want to make too much of an effort but can't exactly rock up to the club in your converse, leggings and hello kitty PJ top (I would if I could).


Flowers? Check. Oversize? Check. Bargain? Check. I didn't buy into the daisy print tees last year. I couldn't find anything that was truly me but I think this top will look gorgeous with some casual skinny jeans and a chunky statement necklace. At only £5 I couldn't resist. I want to wear it now but think I'll wait for spring.

What have you been buying at Primark lately?

Lucy ox

2 comments

  1. Aww, I love the print tweezers, they're soo cute. I have this habit of buying everything in Primark, aha

    http://emelinabeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete