5 things I'd bring back from the 90s



Inflatable Furniture I'm surprised this didn't make a comeback throughout the recession. If I remember correctly I had an inflatable chair and sofa and my brother did too, honestly we were so cool.

Sabrina the Teenage Witch I wanted to be Sabrina. Her magical powers, gorgeous hair, cool Aunts and a talking cat. Plus I had a massive crush on Harvey. My favourite episode was when Sabrina and her aunts made the 'perfect guy' from some old recipe and he turned out not to be all they'd hoped. Moral of the story: don't be so fussy, nobody is perfect. See, awesome life lessons too.

Jelly Bands Remember those coloured band everyone would wear in primary school and the more you had the cooler you were? And if you had glitter bands that sort of meant you were Queen Bee? At what point did the rule come into force that if you broke a bracelet you'd kissed a guy? That ruined it all for me but still, I loved those bracelets. 

Body Glitter I'd lather that stuff all over my arms and cheeks before hitting up the school disco. The way I sparkled under those lights would put Edward Cullen to shame.

Girl & Boy groups Nowadays there's either boy bands or girl bands. What happened to successful pop groups of mixed gender? You rarely see them now. The likes of Steps and S Club 7 had everything I wanted; guys to swoon over and girls with way cool hair and make up me and my friends could copy.

What would you bring back from the 90s?

ox Lucy



5 comments

  1. I love the 90's =] I've got a pinterest board as well https://www.pinterest.com/emyii90/blast-from-the-past/
    I also follow primary school problems on twitter for nostalgia =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'll check out your Pinterest :) Haha I follow them too, they tweet about things I'd totally forgotten about!

      ox Lucy

      Delete
  2. Yes Sabrina definitely!! And Sweet Valley High! I feel like loads of things have made a comeback from the 90's, tartan, DM's, chokers, glossy make up. I just hope hair mascara never makes a comeback!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I loved Sweet Valley High, I had the books too! Lol I used to have this hideous pink hair mascara I used for school discos and it would just look all gloopy and then solidify in my hair ew!

      ox Lucy

      Delete
  3. I love this post, Sabrina is definiitley something that needs to be brought back!!
    https://twitter.com/Graceythoughts_

    ReplyDelete