Halloween Popcorn

Halloween Movie Night POPcorn

Halloween is almost upon us so I've made the perfect treat for a scary movie night in.

Halloween Baking

I picked up some of Butterkist's limited edition green popcorn for only £1 in Tesco and decided to make some treat cones. To be honnest I think the green popcorn could easily be mistaken as sprouts but for me they're scarier than any ghosts and ghouls so I just went for it. I found some Halloween sprinkles in B&M bargains and bought some Reese's Pieces for no other reason than the colours worked well. I bought some chocolate chips in Poundland with the intention of melting them and incorporating all the ingredients together but turns out it was terrible to melt- won't be trying that again!

I simply layered up all the goodies, starting with the halloween sprinkles. There are ghosts, bats and little orange pumpkins. They're super cute. I decided not to use the orange sprinkles but they'd definitely work well. I only used the orange and yellow Reese's Pieces so I could eat the brown ones right away to stick with the theme and then topped up the bag with the popcorn.

DIY Halloween Trick or Treat candy

These little cones will make the perfect sidekick for a scary movie marathon or if you want to go that extra mile for your tick or treaters this year. I'll be eating mine whilst watching Scream Queens - I'm not one for super scary!

I hope you have a great halloween!

ox Lucy 

No comments