February Playlist: We live in cities you'll never see on screen

My playlist seems to suggest I've been partying this month when in fact I've done the opposite. Perhaps numerous uni deadlines and long evenings in the library has leant itself to escapism through music. 



Song About Love is the none up-beat song I've been listening to a lot this month. With the lyrics of a indie ballad and less of a country feel than some of his other offering, this will be the one to put his second album on the map.

I've loved each of Rudimental's offerings so far and Powerless is not different. Becky Hill's vocals are flawless, she was a contestant on The Voice and I have no idea how she didn't win. 

Lorde can do no wrong in my opinion. Her Brits performance of Royals earlier this month was flawless but Team has more of a electro-dance vibe taking her music to a whole new level. 

What have you been listening to this month? If you blog your playlists I'd love to know about them so leave a link in the comments.

Lucy ox

No comments