Pick of the 'packs


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I'm on the hunt for a new backpack to see me through S/S14 and if you are too then look no further.

I love the less traditional shapes of Zara's offering and New Look's minimalistic beige bag. Although I'm a fan of a more pockets to store my endless supply of pointless things I lugg around, fewer pockets give a more sophisticated, sleek look.

Pastel are back baby! Well, actually the never really left but you know what I mean. Zatchel definitely tops the list with their range of pastel backpacks but Accessorize's powder blue offering with pockets galore and exposed zips is a more purse friendly option.

For a fun, relaxed look, nautical stripes are perfect for days at the seaside with friends with floral print as a great alternative for girly girls. 

Which is your favourite?

Lucy ox

2 comments

  1. I've been wanting a back pack to use for work for aaages but haven't got round to actually buying one yet! I love the floral one but the mint green is my favourite!
    Sam
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely buy one, they're so cute! The mint green is my favourite too :) ox

      Delete