Lush Haul Review - Skydancer


Lush haul beauty blog review

Lush haul skydancer review

Every time Lush release new products I cannot resist popping in and have a look smell. It's fair to say I was pretty overwhelmed by the new additions and spent a good twenty minutes annoying the sales assistant with my indecisiveness. Finally I settled on Skydancer. The first thing that swayed me was the size. As much as I love lush I can't always bring myself to spend £5 on a bath but selling for just £3.95 and being larger than their average bath bomb I knew it would be worth the money. But what sealed the deal for me was that the profits from each Skydancer sold goes towards tagging English Hen Harriers in a bid to save them from extinction. This is why I love Lush - not only do they care about producing good quality products, they care about the environment, animal and human rights. Lush, I love you.

skydancer lush review

Now when I was in the shop smelling everything, I think my nose might have been slightly overwhelmed because only when I got home did I realise that the main scent in Skydancer was liquorice. I feared I'd be bathing in a sambucca-like bath but after a couple of days the scent became less daunting. The floral notes balanced out and I knew it was time. As you can see, I broke off a chunk rather than use the entire bath bomb all in one go. I try and do this with most Lush products, very rarely will I use a whole bath bomb or bubble bar. The water turned an awesome green colour, it reminded me of those gooey little Alien things from the 90's but I liked it all the same.

Lush Skydancer

As per most Lush products, I was left with lovely soft skin and for once there was very little residue left in the bath afterwards although it's worth baring in mind I did use a small amount. If you're in Lush I urge you to give Skydancer a chance and support the English Hen Harriers cause but please don't be put off by the liquorice, it works a lot better than you'd think. 

Have you bought anything from the new Lush collection?

ox Lucy

I'd love you to follow me

4 comments

  1. This sounds like a great product and the scent of liquorice is something that I think I would love!

    Beka. xo
    littleworldofbeka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a try, especially if you like the scent! Thanks for the comment :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love lush! I'm in need of a huge lush haul.. I'm not a fan of liquorice though!

    Lust For Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Skydancer bath bomb, smells amazing! AND......helps the wildlife....Genius!

    Katie | Katie Angela

    ReplyDelete