Yankee Candle | Fresh Cut Roses

Yankee Candle Fresh Cut Roses Review discount code

I love Roses and I love candles so you can imagine how happy I was when my mum presented me with a little gift last week and Fresh Cut Roses was beneath the wrapping paper. Although it's my favourite scent, I find Rose candles to be a little hit and miss but I'm usually impressed with Yankee Candle so was eager to give this one a try.

This scent seriously lives up to its name. I've had a few rose scented candles that I find way too sweet and artificial smelling but this one is fresh and crisp and true to life. My major disappointment was that the scent just didn't fill my bedroom which for a Yankee Candle is pretty disappointing. I'm not sure I'd splurge on the large jar for this one but I'd buy the reed defuser, this jar in particular is beautiful.

What's your favourite scent?
ox Lucy

I'd love you to follow me on Bloglovin Instagram or Pinterest

1 comment

  1. Oh this sounds fab. I love roses and would love the smell in my house especially as we already seem to be heading towards winter.
    xxx

    Lyndsey

    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete