Pretty Little Liars - The Finale Tag

This week the episode all PLL fans have been waiting for will finally be aired and I for one cannot wait! I spend way too much of my free time scrolling through theories on twitter and tumblr and whilst part of me is desperate to figure it out, another part of me never wants the mystery that is A to be solved. You can read my previous PLL Tag here but I thought an updated one was well overdue. If you're not up to date with season 6 then stop reading now because this post will no doubt be full of spoilers.

PLL Pretty Little Liars A Reveal

Who's been you favourite member of the A team so far? Definitely Mona. Janel Parrish had played such a good part. We've had geeky Mona, cool Mona, crazy Mona and dead Mona! I'm still not fully convinced that Mona is 100% off the A team or at least she knows more that she's letting on. 

What's the most elaborate theory you've read? The 'Aria is A' theory is just ridiculous IMO. In earlier seasons it definitely made sense and lots of things pointed towards her but the story has progressed way too much. Nevertheless, the theories are still flying round on #PLLTheory on Twitter. Sorry guys, not gonna happen.

Who would surprise you most if they were revealed as A? Caleb! It's obvious the writers have made him look suspicious as of late but I'd still be completely baffled. We don't know a lot about his family or his background and there's lots of gaps in his story that could means he could be Charles.

Who would disappoint you most if they were revealed as A? Wren! I know this theory is one of the most popular but it's so popular it wouldn't shock me at all. Many things have happened to the Liars that have links to hospitals and medicine plus Wren is around the same age as Charles would be and in that sense would fit but I think it would be a lazy ending. I want to be completely gobsmacked when we see A's face on Tuesday night and if it was Wren, I wouldn't be.

Okay, time for your theories/predictions..

Who is Red Coat? Sarah Harvey! I think she's always been red coat, probably on and off for years. It would explain why A didn't chip her and why she's always acting sketchy. I don't think her feelings for Emily are genuine and she's just a mole, getting the inside info for A.

Who is Black Veil/Black Widow? Mrs Grunwald. I hope she is actually related to the DiLaurentis family and comes with lots of answers about Charles. I've read a theory about Toby's mum - Marion Cavanaugh being black veil which would blow my mind if she's alive and obviously the Melissa theories are quite strong, especially baring in mind her confession tape.

The golden question.. who is A? Argh I have no idea. I love the theory that Charles wanted to be a girl (hence the two dresses Ali finds in the flashback)and is now CeCe Drake. I can find flaws in almost every theory so whatever happens at the moment A is revealed you can bet I'll have a billion questions that I hope will be answered after the time jump (although I don't see how they would incorporate that into the storyline).

Let me know if you do this TAG in the comments below :)

ox Lucy

I'd love you to follow me on Bloglovin Instagram or Pinterest


No comments