30 before 30: the Bucket List Update

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Two weeks ago I turned 26 and I’m clinging on to my mid-twenties with all my mite. Last year I posted a bucket list of goals to complete before I turn 30 so I thought now would be the perfect time to update my bucket list and check my progress.

If you haven't read my original post you can view the full list here



1. See a West End show
Okay so I haven’t quite completed this one yet but I saw Chicago on Broadway last month which was definitely another dream of mine. It’s made me more determined to see a West End show, there’s just too much to choose from.




8. Run a race for charity 
I ran the 5k Race for Life last July and raised over £300 for Cancer Research. This charity is so close to my heart and seeing so many women affected by cancer first hand was inspiring. I finished the race was a personal achievement I feel so proud of but next time I’d like to run 10k and then bring on the half marathon.. maybe.



10. Visit NYC
This March I spent 11 days in the Big Apple with my best friend. It’s fair to say it was one of the best holidays I’ve been on and I can’t wait to go back. If you want a gander at some photos you can check out my post here.



21. Visit as many European cities as possible
I spent a long weekend in Dublin just before Christmas and fell in love with the city. It wasn’t as fast paced as I thought it would be which was lovely and the festive atmosphere in the pubs was great. I’d love to go back one day but in the summer time as it was bloody freezing! This year I'm hoping to get to Paris and maybe another European city around Christmas time.

30. Scrapbook my 20s
I haven’t started my scrapbook yet but I’ve been collecting bits here and there and of course I’ve been browsing Pinterest for inspiration. I think the biggest hurdle will be printing photos. I take so many and never actually print them out so searching through the folders in iPhoto will be tedious. I might set myself a goal to do this one Sunday.

Do you keep a bucket list? I’d love to know if we share any of the same goals. 

ox Lucy

I'd love you to follow me on Bloglovin 

No comments