Keeper's Lounge Bar & Kitchen | Tower Bridge London

Deciding on a restaurant for dinner in London can be a minefield. When I spent the weekend in the capital city I was simply spoilt for choice and found myself solving this problem in the same way I solve most of my problems - I downloaded an App.


Open table is a free app for iPhone (and Android too I believe) that allows you to search for restaurants within your vicinity. You can narrow the search down to your favourite cuisines and the time you're looking to eat the app gives you all available options. Then right there with a click of a button you can make your reservation. If I'm honest we chose one of the closest restaurants that sold food we new we would like. Keeper's Lounge Bar and Kitchen is located opposite the Novotel hotel at Tower bridge and after a long day it was just what we needed.

Cheap family restaurant in London
The Keepers's hot dog is costs less than £8, is topped with bacon, cheese, ketchup and mustard mayo (I held back on the sautéed onions *eurgh*). With a side of chips and salad included in the price I couldn't have asked for anything more.

The food arrived promptly, tasted amazing, hit the price point and left my taste buds feeling more than satisfied. If you want to take a look at the full menu for Keepers Bar Lounge and Kitchen you can do so here.

ox Lucy

4 comments

  1. sounds like a great place! I've never heard of that app before, will definitely have to download it X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'd definitely recommend it, especially for cities you're not familiar with. Thanks for the comment :) xx

      Delete
  2. This place sounds fab and really good prices. I always use Open Table, it is great,
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    http://www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The app is just so convenient, I couldn't actually believe how simple it was :)
      Thanks for commenting xxx

      Delete