Australian Beauty Haul

On my recent trip to Australia I picked up a few beauty bits exclusive to the country. Here's what I bought..
Australian drugstore beauty products
What beauty products to buy in australia

The Australis contour palette is said to be a dupe for the Anastasia Beverly Hills palette for a bargain $16.99 (a little over £8!). The colours seem really pigmented and suitable for all skin tones. This does mean there will be a couple of colours I'll never use and I hate to waste products but for the price I can live with that guilt!

Australian made beauty products

Next up, a lip balm and moisturiser from Paw Paw. You can buy these products in the UK but they're slightly cheaper in Aus. The natural ingredients mean the balms don't act as an irritant. I've only tried the moisturising balm so far and it feels a sort of gel consistency but dries into the skin like an oil. It's different and I like it!

Next up are some nail polishes. As a self confessed nail polish addict I couldn't resist these.

Australian nail polish

Show Me Your Sparkle and Runway Ready are both by the brand Face of Australia from their Iconic range. I don't have a neutral coloured glitter polish in my collection so I'm excited to try Show Me Your Sparkle.

where to buy sinful colours in the UK Australia

Now Sinful Colours are my favourite brand of budget nail polish ever and, coming from me, that's quite the statement! The UK no longer stock them and to be honest the stocks in Australia were running pretty thin so I only picked up two but seriously, I love them both! On the left is Cinderella. This has been on my to-buy list for months, it has a slight shimmer to it and is the perfect colour match to Cinder's dress. Break away is the first of SC's gel touch collection I have tried. If I'm honest I didn't need another blue nail polish in this shade but the formula is really good in comparable to the gel range from Barry M.

So, that's everything I picked up, I hope you liked my haul.

ox Lucy

I'd love you to follow me on Bloglovin Instagram or Pinterest

No comments