Instalife


Ah Instagram, my one true love. There's something about this time of year that sees me wasting spending countless hours on social media. I blame the cold evenings and rainy Sunday afternoons. Instagram is always a favourite of mine though and I'm already sprinkling in some festive snaps along side my foodie shots, and on the go lifestyle pics. Here's what I've been up to lately.

From top left.. 100 DAYS TIL NEW YORK!!! // I painted children's nails at the local Christmas fair this weekend // I also dressed up as an Elf for the occasion and unbeknown to me so did my brother in law! // Mockigjay part 2 left me a little meh last week // sauces at one of my new favourite Manchester eateries // 50% of Mondays called for a feast of delicious food and cocktails // standard Christmas market selfie // sliders and fries // this emoji wall in Primark needs to be in my bedroom right now!

Like I said, Instagram is my fave so feel free to leave your link below so I can follow.

ox Lucy

No comments