5 First World Problems I've Complained About This Week



Funny First World Problems


ONE.Starbucks' Christmas drinks started before Costa Coffee's. Costa's are my favourite.. pass me a black forest hot chocolate please!

TWO.I couldn't find my Tangle Teezer and had to use a regular hair brush like I'm some sort of peasant - I swear it never used to be THAT painful to brush out knots.

THREE.Charging my iPod overnight only to find I hadn't turned the switch on at the wall.

FOUR.Having to walk to work without listening to said iPod and instead listening to the real life early morning hustle and bustle around me. Beeping horns and strangers' chit chat < my Disney playlist.

FIVE.I found that one spot at my work desk where I can get full phone signal only to be told the very next day I was told I'll be moving desks.

If I'm completely honest, I could have written 100 of these and that makes me somewhat disappointed in myself. Maybe next week I'll strive to overlook these sorts of problems that aren't really problems at all. At the very most they're slight inconveniences. Please tell me you're guilty of this too. What first world problems have you had this week?

ox Lucy

2 comments

  1. Haha! I think we are all guilty of moaning about first world problems too often, I try my best to weigh things out and remember in the grand scheme of things they are quite trivial, but that doesn't stop me moaning about there being nothing on the TV. Seriously, 800 channels and there is nothing on?

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me chuckle, I love different sorts of posts!!

    www.denajayne.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete