Christmas Gifts for the Career Focused


Christmas gift guide for the career woman


I've included two Neom Candles - one that claims to focus the mind and one to aide relaxation. Either one would make the perfect gift but the two together would go nicely - one for the daytime and one for the evening perhaps. 

Kate Spade offer this beautiful leather iPad case with a bluetooth keyboard. They're available in a variety of colours but this bright geranium shade makes such a statement. 

Every girl needs a watch right? It's one of those gifts you can't really go wrong with. Especially this Oliva Burton one that will compliment any outfit. 

Bando have some of the most adorable practical gifts - my favourite is this portable iPhone charger.

#GIRLBOSS has to be one of the books of 2015. I've seen it tweeted about and instagrammed so many times. It's enough to inspire those just starting out on their career path.

We all need stationery. Cute paper clips would make a perfect stocking filler for somebody starting their own business and handling their own admin. I found these metallic ones at a steal on eBay.

Granace Dore is the place to buy chic, simplistic desk accessories. I fell in love with the Parisienne feel of this notepad and desk top calendar.

Need I say any more about this letter rack and in-tray? Bravo Paperchase, Bravo!

Finally, This Works' answer to helping us get a good night's rest. Their sleep aides have been raved about over and over again and their 2015 gift set contains everything a girl (or guy) could need after a hard day's work.

Would you buy any of these? Who for?

ox Lucy

2 comments

  1. I need to hunt down the letter rack and in tray! They are amazing! Girl Boss is one of my favourite books and I love the Neom candles! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they, I haven't seen them in my local Paperchase yet though booo!

      ox Lucy

      Delete