My Nail Polish Collection: January Blues






My nail polish collection is getting a little excessive. A few months ago I sorted through it and got rid of any almost empty bottles, replaced dried up colours and gave away shades I didn't use. I'm still left with a mega collection so each month this year I'm going to share my favourites. I decided to split the series into categories and as it's January, I'm starting with the blues.Blue nail design

Sinful Colors are my favourite brand of polish by a mile so expect to see them featured a lot in these posts. If you're in the UK I recommend searching you're local Poundland - I'm not sure where else stocks them.
 Best blue nail polish

Left to Right: Ciate - Ahoy Sailor | SC - Cinderella | SC - At Sea | L'Oreal - Jeans Effect 861 | SC - Break Away | 17 Colour Switch - Silver Blue |

My favourite out of these is Cinderella - it's the perfect blue colour with a slight hint of glitter exactly like Cinder's ball gown in the recent real life remake. 

Let me know your fave,
ox Lucy


Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin' to keep up to date.

1 comment

  1. These are lovely, I think my favourite is Cinderella it's stunning xxx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete