Poundland Craft Supplies Haul


Poundland budget craft haul uk


So my local Poundland has started stocking craft supplies and when I saw packs of 3 washi tapes for £1 (obviously) I couldn't resist and bought one of each. 

Each set is somewhat colour themed and as you can see in the firt picture,they include a fair few glitter tapes which are probably my favourite to use in my planner. The silver and pink third and fourth from the top of this picture will be perfect for a mermaid theme so I'm now on the hunt for some Ariel stickers. 

cheap washi tape uk

Poundland washi tape uk


I also picked up some glitter card. I'm not sure what I'll use this for yet but I'm in the process of collecting bits and bobs to start some scrapbooks. I spotted some shaped hole punches in the shop too so I'm thinking glitter hearts will be my first project. These cards also come in packs of 3 and I'll definitely be going back to buy more.

Poundland craft supplies review

I must say the quality of the washi tapes aren't amazing and if you're not careful some of them can break easily but I'd still recommend them, especially when you compare them with prices of washi tape at Hobbycraft etc.

Have you found anything great in your Poundland lately? I'd love to know where you buy your planner/craft supplies from.

ox Lucy

Follow me on Bloglovin to keep up to date with my posts & Instagram to see what I've been up to lately.

1 comment

  1. Lobe all the washi they have in their collection. Always so colourful.

    Joanny
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete