Planner Layout: Birthday

Birthday Planner stickers UK


Happy Birthday to me! I really wish my day was full of lunches out and relaxing with the family but unfortunately I have to work. I had a celebratory meal with my friends at the weekend though and then took a walk down the canal in the spring sun before having the most amazing profiterole gelato! Tonight I'll be heading to my parent's house for a family birthday tea. I love a good buffet with sandwiches, finger food treats and of course some jelly and ice cream.

The sticker of the cute little dog in the hat was part of a set from Poundland and the stickers on the left were from Ebay. These ones are particularly good quality, I'd say they were more suited for scrap booking as they're fairly thick but they're simple, cute and I highly recommend them.

Hope you're having a great week!
ox Lucy

No comments