Poundland Beauty Finds

I always love seeing what bargains people have found in their local Poundland so I thought I'd share mine. I love nothing more than rummaging through the packets of beauty products to see if I can find a hidden gem. 

Poundland bargain beauty haul


The Mountain Dew lipbalm is a gift for a friend of mine who first introduced me to the drink. Obviously I haven't tried but I have very high hopes

This is the second shade of Rimmel's Wake Me Up blush I've bought from Poundland. Peach Glow is a gorgeous shade for summer but, as with all Rimmel products I've tried there's a considerable amount of shimmer running through it. I'll still use it though and the creamy formula is perfect for holidays.

My go-to nails for any event or special occasion are french polish with a glitter tip so I immediately snapped up Rimmel French Manicure Pro when I saw it. The colour is a little paler than my usual FP after two coats I do like the finish. It doesn't chip easily and can last up to a week before it needs touching up or reapplying.

Where do you go to find beauty bargains? Have you found anything awesome in your local pound shops lately?

ox Lucy

No comments