Bary M Haul

 
At Superdug this weekend there's a buy one get one free offer on all Barry M nail polishes priced £2.99 so I ceased the opportunity to pick up a four new colours.


Two seasonal polishes, I bought Red Wine with Halloween in mind. The formula is very thin and the blood red colour will be perfect for blood splattered halloween nails. I've already used it in a Pretty Little Liars inspired design for their upcoming Halloween special (photos coming soon).
 
Berry Cosmo is the perfect autumn shade unlike others in my collection. On application it's a slightly deeper purple, almost vampy, ideal for a gothic A/W  edge.
 
 
Diamond glitter is a repurachse of my all time favourite glitter polish. I'll continue to buy this until somebody trumps it but I can't see that happening any time soon. The various sizes of glitter make it easy to build up to opacity but one coat is enough for a gillter top coat or gradient effect.
 
With the festive season not too far away I opted for another glitter and Masquerade jumped out at me. Sinful Colors do a similar glitter but more purple based and although I have that Masquerade's predominantly blue glitter will easily pair with many of my polishes and outfits.
 
The offer is on Superdrug's website untill tonight (I assume midnight) so if you didn't get chance to go in store this weekend be sure to order online. This is the best offer Barry M have had for a while but it does make me wonder whether their £2.99 polishes are coming to an end; hopefully not.
 
ox Lucy

No comments