Poundland Nail Polish Haul


I regularly frequent the beauty section of Poundland for Nail Polish bargains and although they don't restock very often when they do I make it my mission to bag the best ones.


I was so happy to find an autumnal green, it's one of my favourite colours and probably my most owned shade of polish. Only two coats were needed for an opaque finish but I've heard Forever Strong chips easily so a top coat is essential.
RRP: £4.49


The perfect pinks for autumn/winter with a frosty blue that reminds me of Elsa's dress in Frozen. I don't love the sugar coat finish but it's a nice novelty.
RRP: £6.99 each


I'm fairly new to the Sinful Colours brand but my friend swears by it so I thought I'd give these two a try. Considering their RRP is only £1.99 I didn't have high expectations but with a perfect application after one coat and minimal chipping I'm keeping my eyes peeled for more. I'm not sure where else you can buy these in the UK so if you please leave a comment.

What bargains have you picked up lately? I'd love to know.

ox Lucy

No comments