Sunday Brunch | Frankie & Benny's

Brunch is my favourite meal to eat out and Frankie and Benny's £5 menu is my go-to for a filling yet inexpensive start to the day. Ham is always my meat of choice to accompany Eggs Benedict and came served on a toasted muffin, drenched in hollandaise sauce with a sprinkling of chives. The ham can be switched up for bacon or a flat mushroom to suit your preference but I haven't tasted any of those options yet. 

The eggs were perfectly poached; soft but not so runny the hollandaise sauce was compromised. Brunch isn't brunch without a hash brown (or three) so I ordered a side for only £1.45. They don't quite meet the standards of my all time favourite has browns from the McDonald's breakfast menu (guilty pleasure) but a with a dollop of ketchup they hit the spot.

After taking a few snaps I wolfed this down and was pleasantly full for the rest of the afternoon. As well as their budget five pound breakfasts, F&B offer a lighter menu for a luxury menu which showcases the ever tempting breakfast pizza.. I know, I know, how could I resist? Maybe next time I'll give it a try but until then, I'll continue to recommend their delicious Eggs Benedict.

If you're thinking of trying Frankie & Benny's you can take a peek at their menu here.
Where's you favourite place to eat Sunday brunch?

ox Lucy

No comments