Spring Interior Wishlist


At the start of every season I give my room a little refresh to keep my interiors in keeping with the time of year. As my room is quite neutral a few new items of decor are all it takes for a transformation and, with spring on the horizon, I've been eyeing up some new bits and bobs. 

When I pack away my brushed cotton snowflake bedding and winter scented candles I'll be replacing them with fresh floral prints and fresh scents. In an ideal world I'd buy fresh flowers each week but when I'm not at home enough to appreciate them during the week it seems like a bit of a waste so I'll keep faking it for the time being. Yankee Candle's new range Pure Essence includes the candle Aloe Water, promised to be clean and refreshing, perfect for a spring clean feeling each day.

Are you going to spruce up your space for spring?

ox Lucy

No comments