Bunny Cake | Yankee Candle


Bunny Cake is back! Since I've been buying Yankee Candles they've released their 'Limited Edition' Bunny Cake candle every year as part of their Easter range. I'm not convinced it is actually limited edition, I think the words 'only available in spring' would be more apt. But hey, who am I to criticise?! 

The sweet scent has a strong vanilla smell but not the sickly kind reminiscent of car air fresheners no no, it's the kind of smell that fills your kitchen when a vanilla sponge cake is in the oven. It has a burn time of over 100 hours and the scent now I'm half way through the jar is just as strong as when I first burnt it.

My main gripe with the large jars is that they're only one wick so some of the wax gets wasted, staying at the side of the jars. I find it happens more in the last half of the jar but I've seen a technique on pinterest that allows you to remove the leftover wax and use it as you would a wax tart so it might be worth a try.

Bunny Cake large jar is available for £19.99 from yankeecandle.co.uk

What's been your fragrance of choice lately?
ox Lucy


No comments