The Netflix Tag


1. What are you favourite series to watch on Netflix?
Pretty Little Liars and Orange is the new Black. I'm probably going to re-watch both seasons of OITNB before the third is released.. just me?

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
As well as old episode of PLL, I've been obsessing over Ru Paul's Drag Race and once I've watched each season of that I'll be starting Community after hearing so many people raving about it!

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be? 
Real Housewives of.. well anywhere really. I've only seen odd episodes here and there of Beverly Hills and OC and they seem perfect for a Sunday evening Netflixing session

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
I'd much prefer it if I got emails notifying me of new films and tv shows that have been uploaded or to tell me the ones that'll be removed each week. Instead I'm googling every few days to find out what's new.

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
A large cup of tea, comfort food and my most snuggly onesie. That pretty much sums up my perfect evening.

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else.
Pretty Little Liars! If you're not already on board the PLL train you need to cancel your social life and prepared to be hooked. UK Netflix have started uploading new episodes each week right after they're aired in the US so keeping up to date just got a whole lot easier.

No comments