25 Facts About Me


So yesterday I turned the grand old age of 25. To ..erm celebrate(?) I though I'd share 25 facts about yours truly.

1. My eyes are different colours
2. Cheese and jam sandwiches are my favourite
3. I can't drive yet but hope to by the end of 2015
4. Everything that happens in my life I relate to a scenario in FRIENDS
5. FRIENDS always has and always will be my favourite TV show
6. I own over 50 bottles of nail polish and my collection is over growing
7. But I don't own a single OPI polish.. recommendations are welcome
8. I've been an Aunty since the age of 11 and have three nephews and five nieces
9. When I'm bored I buy phone cases from Hong Kong on Ebay
10. I'd trade lives with Ashley Benson in a heartbeat

11. I love football and am a massive Everton fan
12. My dream invention is a tap that supplies tea at perfect drinking temperature
13. Kinder Eggs make me happy
14. I listen to my Disney playlist on Spotify everyday
15. I refuse to order chicken at Nando's
16. My dream job is to be a wedding planner
17. Or a florist
18. But I have a Law degree
19. I refer to March as 'my birthday month'
20. As a teenager I was obsessed with Gareth Gates

21. In the future I'm going to buy a dalmatian and call him Jake
22. My best friend is going to buy a pug and our dogs will get married
23. I dip my toast in my tea and it's bloody delicious
24. My bookshelves are filled with half read books
25. I am petrified of behind in my mid-20s. Adulthood scares me.

ox Lucy

1 comment

  1. Omg we have so many things similar, unfortunately the Gareth Gates obsession. I was an Aunty young too and have 3 nephews 4 nieces and another on the way haha. Id love to be a wedding planner too.
    Great facts. Hope you had a good birthday
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete