Nail Art | Red Nose Day


Red Nose Day is here! I had hoped there would be some sort of fancy dress day at work but much to my disappointment there was no such event so I donned got out my polish and dotting tools and decided nail art would have to do. The red noses were a little strange this year weren't they. Not being able to see which one you're buying might be exciting to some but the vampire was one I least wanted and typically the one I got! 

I guess as it's for charity I shouldn't complain but I'd have liked the old man or the scuba diver. I also donated to Dermot O'leary's 24 hour dance-a-thon and bought a cake or two from the annual Comic Relief bake sale, you can have a peek at the cake on my instagram here.

Did you do anything for Comic Relief this year? Which nose did you get?

ox Lucy

2 comments

  1. I have to admit that I didn't know about Red Nose Day... Is it an American event?
    Anyway, I think it's great that you donated something. Charity is always a good thing, and sometimes we forget how lucky we are!
    Your nails look really nice, I don't think I would ever be able to do anything like that :P

    Even if I just found your blog, you seem a really interesting person! I just followed you on Bloglovin, can't wait to read more!

    Ellie from indiellie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these nails, they are so cute. My work didnt do anything either, I just wore red lips.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete