Loves Me, Loves Me Not | Yankee Candle Review

The UK is well and truly in spring right now and you know what that means? Floral scented candles! A couple of weeks ago I went on the hunt for some springtime scents that would give that spring clean feel to my room. As is standard on a Yankee Candle shopping trip, I smelt my fair share of candles before settling on a small jar of Loves Me, Loves Me Not.


This subtle scent reminds me of being in primary school, on the first day of the year the weather is deemed nice enough for you to play on the field. It brought back the nostalgia of making daisy chains on freshly cut grass and trying not to show off your knickers whilst doing kick ass handstands and cartwheels (they weren't kick ass, they were hopeless but in my mind I was a gymnast).

This daisy scented candle is strong enough to fill your room but not so overpowering that it fills the whole house and fulfils that freshly spring cleaned scent I was looking for. With a burn time of 25-40 hours the small jar is well worth the money and is currently on offer for £5.59 on the YC website here.

3 comments

  1. Floral scented candles are so beautiful! Not only do they add to the look of a room, but of course they smeel ah-mazing. I feel like I have to get that one; I love being out in the open, and it seems like it reminds you so much of it.

    ps. your remark on your cartwheels and handstands made me laugh so hard! haha x

    TRULYYOURSKYLE | TRULY YOURS, KYLE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it really does smell beautiful, I'd definitely recommend it :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love these candles!! :)
    www.clashingtime.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete