Happy December!

'Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la la..


So I'm a little bit excited that it's December. This month will see my final assignment submission of 2013, some festive trips with friends, manic alcohol and food consumption, buying gifts for my favourite people, and of course going home to my friends and family. I haven't seen my Mum since September so as you can imagine I can't wait to give her a big old Christmas cuddle! 

To celebrate the start of this festive season, I thought I'd browse the web to bring you the most bestest, most cheesiest, most festive jumpers I could find. I currently own three festive jumpers and two festive t-shirts.. yup! I'm quite the expert. Here's what I found..


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Unlike last year where Primark reigned supreme, almost every shop on the highstreet and interweb has offered up their serving to the festive plate of Christmas jumpers.

I'm particularly impressed with Topshop's present jumper. It's a more sophisticated style, one that my Mum would love and who doesn't love sequins at this time of year?! The same can be said for River Island's bauble jumper, although at £50 I think it's one to buy in the pre-Christmas sales.

The iconic coca-cola truck is a safe bet as far as festive wear goes. Good news is that Primark have many similar as well as a T-shirt version which I was gifted a few weeks ago by my lovely Mamma. 

New Look's pastel Christmas tree jumper has a secret.. it lights up! Yep! You thought you'd seen it all then BAM! Amazing! Along with Miss Selfridge's 'I want it all' jumper, I'd say these are the most subtle and sweet options out there. Definitely one for the girly girls. 

Which are your favourite? Have you bought one this year yet? I'm loving the Mickey bauble jumper which is actually from Topman. Love it!

Happy December :)
Love, Lucy ox 


1 comment