Festive Gift Nails


Festive nails are the bestest nails. That statement is 100% factual and definitely not up for debate. I had a go at painting a bow on my signature nail as if it's a wrapped present and for my first attempt I'm quite impressed. My nails will get more festive as the month continues but for now I think this is pretty.

I used the 'Teal' by Barry M, white Models Own nail art pen and just your bog standard silver glitter polish to add a little sparkle - N.B. all festive nails must feature some glitter.. it's like the rules of feminism.

Aside from the 5 hours of uni today, this is the most productive thing I've done. My evening has been spent catching up with last night's Made in Chelsea and watching tonight's I'm a Celeb. I'm definitely Team Kian.

Have you been watching it? Who do you want to win?

Lucy ox

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11506079/?claim=uu9zpjqvk6b">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments