Quirky Tights for Winter Nights

Now when winter rolls around my 'go to' outfit is usually a layer of pretty skirts or dresses, chunky knitted jumpers, long scarves and a cute pair of boots. Naturally bare legs are a no no at this time of year. Not only are the chilly temperatures and issue but baring my legs would mean tanning and in January ain't nobody got time for that!

Since discovering them last year I've worn and indeed worn out many pairs of Primark's infamous super cosy tights but my love affair with them is sadly coming to an end. I can't know them on the warmth front but I can't help thinking that extra fleece lining adds a little chunk onto my thighs which after Christmas food indulgences need no help in achieving chunky status!

So alas I'm on the quest for some unique tights to dress up my pins for a night out. This is the best of the bunch I found online.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8


How awesome are the cat tights?! They'd definitely make me happy on a cold January morning and no doubt put a smile on the faces of passers by. The panda and pug knee tights are from ASOS and I love them although they seem so sheer I'm sure I'd put a hole through them right away.

I'm definitely warming to the idea of tattoo tights. I think the butterfly ones are the same as the ones the American girl wore on her entrance into CBB (can't remember her name but if you watch it you'll know who I mean!!). The Mickey and Minnie ones are too cute! I'd love a big, bold tattoo but I'm so fickle I change my mind every week so these tights would be so good for me but I'm not sure how realistic they are?!

I'd wear the brink effect tights and the zip ones on a night out with a plain red dress and pair of boots. I think they give that slightly grunge look that I love.

My favourite though are probably the Paris landmark silhouette tights. I'd definitely wear these but as they would draw attention to my aforementioned chunky thighs I'm going to put off buying them until I've toned up a little. Maybe they'll be my motivation :)

Are you ready to ditch your super cosy tights for something a little easier on the eye? Which of these are your favourite?

ox Lucy


PS It would make my day if you would follow me on bloglovin' :)
Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments

  1. the brick ones i've never seen before but amazing! would look great with a little black dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, aren't the awesome! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. have some of the zip tights with gold detail ....but have never seen those brick tights before- they are amazing xo

    justmsmaxwell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither, awesome aren't they :)

      ox

      Delete