Wednesday Woes

Like many of you, I started back at uni this week and as always the post Christmas blues have well and truly kicked in. Why can't I sit in my onesie, eat sweets and watch movies for the rest of winter?! I can't bare the cold dark mornings and without my Mum to drag me out of bed it's definitely a test of my ability to act like a real life grown up.

To help get me through my day of lengthy lectures, text book reading and essay writing, I've used this gift my friend kindly gave me for Christmas. 



A rather blunt saying like this one is the kick up the bottom I need to get things done today. Along with using a shiny new pen (new year, new pen is a thing right?) I surprisingly didn't begrudge my alarm too much at 7am on Monday morning and only pressed the snooze button three times!

I'm now in a mid-week lull where my motivation is beginning to wear off and the weekend seems forever away! In times of inspirational need I often turn to Pinterest. This quote gave me the boost i needed this morning to get on with my day, do my household chores and uni work.



Of course all efforts should be rewarded with a treat and mine will be a little nail painting sesh tonight and perhaps some terrible trash TV in the form of Celebrity Big Brother. This is my idea of heaven, don't you judge me!!

How are you motivating yourself to get through this week? More importantly, how will you reward yourself? If you're in need of an inspirational kick up the behind in the form of a quote you can check out my Pinterest board here.

Love Lucy ox

No comments