30 polishes in 30 days #3: Pure Colour - Purple Matte

New Look Pure Colour Nail polish review


Okay so I didn't actually realise this was matte until I put it on my nails. I know, I know, it says right there on the bottle but I was taken in by the colour and thought nothing more of it. Anyway, the colour is beautiful and as with most matte polishes it dries straight away. This is the first item I've bought from the New Look beauty range and I'm pretty impressed especially considering I wasn't very fond of their Kelly Brook range of nail polishes. I do wish it wasn't matte but it's nothing a glossy topcoat won't sort out.

Have you tried any New Look polishes yet?
You can catch up with the rest of my 30 in 30 series here.

ox Lucy

Follow

1 comment

  1. Very pretty colour, im partial to a bit of purple myself =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete