Drugstore make up haul

Drugstore Haul 2015 Tanya Burr

I don't buy make up too regularly, I'm more of a splurge every few months kinda girl rather than buying new products as and when they're released. My 'to-buy' list was getting pretty long so last weekend I took full advantage of triple points and topped up my stash.

seventeen brow kit

Brow's That brow kit from Seventeen comes with a brown powder, setting wax, highlighter, pencil and a brush. The brush excluded, this kit has every thing to ensure your brow game is on point including a mirror and tips card showing exactly how it should all be used. On weekdays I do my make up on the morning commute so with that in mind I couldn't not buy this!

Bourjois Mega Liner is a felt tip eyeliner with flat tip rather than a pointy one. When it comes to winged liner I need all the help I can get so I'm hoping this is fool proof!

Seventeen Falsifeye Mascara I needed a mascara but only opted for this one because there was a 2 for £10 (or something along those lines) deal on Seventeen products. I need lengthening which it claims to do so I was sold.

nude lips kylie jenner

Tanya Burr Lipgloss Smile, Dream, Sparkle I actually found this in the sale basket in Superdrug for 50p! Can you believe that? My local Superdrug is pretty small so I think they were getting rid of old stock to make way for her new products launched recently. It's the first TB I've owned and the smell is just divine; it's sweet like strawberries.

Boujois Rouge Edition 04 This reminds me a lot of my beloved Rimmel Kate Moss 03 lipstick. It's that nude Kylie Jenner colour and I thought it would pair really well with the lip gloss for a night time look.

nail polish swatch 2015

Boujois La Laque in Beach Violet I hadn't even seen this range until a couple of weeks ago and it was the shape of the bottle that initially caught my eye. I was completely taken in my this colour for A/W it's a perfect deep shade for the season and perfect to off set my monochrome outfits. This month I'm doing a 30 polishes in 30 days series and I debuted this colour on the 5th. You can see that post and the rest here.

uk drugstore skincare

Finally, I needed some skincare bits.  Well I actually only needed some day moisturiser to replace my Clinique Dramatically Different that's recently run out. 

Nivea Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream I've used this a few times in the past week and whilst it does the job and sinks into the skin perfectly before make up application, I'm not convinced it'll see me through the colder months. 

Nivea Daily Essentials Tinted Moisturising Cream is the first tinted moisturiser I've bought. I thought it'd come in handy when I just want a small amount of coverage for running errands and such or when I just want to give my skin a break (also for lazy days obviously). It was only available in one shade which put me off slightly.

Have you tried any of these products?
ox Lucy

1 comment

  1. This looks like a great haul, I love the look of the colour you got in the Bourjois la large, and the mini eyebrow kit your purchased. I know what you mean with the tinted moisturiser only coming in the one shade too, doesn't seem right! Haha.

    Kristy | www.thevioletblonde.com

    ReplyDelete