Ten questions to get to know me


Who are you? Why thank you for asking, I'm Lucy, a 23 year old student from the North-West of England living in the Midlands. 


What do you love? I love food, 80s teen movies, 90s sitcoms, well dressed guys with beards, football, english breakfast tea with two sugars, travelling, dalmatians, hedgehogs, live gigs, converse, Autumn/Winter fashion, wild nights out and cosy nights in.

What do you loathe? Bad manners, ignorant people, raw onions and feet.

What things could you not live without? Family, friends, make up, music, cosy socks, TV box sets and my teddy bear (don't pretend you don't have one).

Crazy fact about yourself.. I have different colour eyes. One's blue and one's blue with a bit of yellowish-brown. 

What are you doing right now? Today's my day off from uni so I'm finding different ways to procrastinate, turns out there's lots. I'm also trying so remove the excessive amount of face paint from around my eyes after Halloween last night.

What are you looking forward to in the future? I'm looking forward to ending my time in education and the unknown possibilities it will bring. I'm also looking forward to Christmas cause I need an excuse to eat more biscuits/cheese/chocolate/meat.

What can we expect from your blog? For now I will aim to create a lifestyle blog documenting the recipes I try, music I'm liking, TV shows I'm watching, opinions on topics I'm passionate about and personal 'diary' type posts about the general musings of my life.

What blogs do you like to read? My favourite blog at the minute is Hannah's. I love her style of writing, her honesty and outright hilarity. I'm a big fan of nail art and recently discovered Nailasaurus. If you love nail art then click your way over there, you'll have a blast. Rosalilium satisfies my need for foodie, fashionie and lifestyle posts all in one place. There are lots more blogs I like to read and I'm thinking about writing a post on them in the near future. It seems like a good opportunity to help people find new blogs and to see how my tastes change.

Where can I find you? I tweet here and pin here. I'd love you to come and join me or leave your social media links below so I can have a stalk gander at what you get up to.

I now have a question for you: If you could do anything and knew you wouldn't fail, what would you do? Let me know if you're taking part in BEDN.

Love Lucy ox

No comments